Tidemark Financial Planning
Is your financial planning process a collaborative, continuous planning environment fed by always-current data? More than likely, it’s not. Typically, your financial planning process is driven by a few power users that don’t interact with the edges of the organization.
If you’re currently using legacy planning systems or spreadsheets, you can’t leverage external information – from social networks, point-of-sale sensors and more – that adds useful context to core performance analytics.
- Tidemark Financial Planning Datasheet
- Transform Budgeting, Forecasting, and Planning with Tidemark Demonstration
- FP&A Transformation: Old School to Activity-Based Budgeting & Rolling Forecasts
- Benefits of Modernizing FP&A
- The Next-Generation of Business Planning
- Harvard Business Review's Transformational Journeys: Modern Business Planning
- Six Best Practices for Continuous Planning
- Reddy Ice Case Study
- Brown University Case Study
- Collaborative Solutions Case Study
- HubSpot Case Study
Bring Process, Collaboration and Prediction to Financial Planning
Infuse modern capabilities into your financial planning processes, including structured and context-aware collaboration, the ability to drill down to line-item details from anywhere, and accurate what-if scenario modeling with predictive analysis.
- Create budgets, forecasts and plans around your processes
- Analyze your financial performance and identify factors that drive it
- Model exploratory “what-if” scenarios
- Incorporate predictive analytics to develop forward-looking forecasts
- Leverage operational, transactional and Big Data sources for planning elements
- Collaborate with LOB managers for truly integrated planning
- Use visual narratives to extend performance visibility across the organization
- Revenue Summary
- Revenue Forecast
- Sales Price, Units, Discounts
- Cost of Sales
- Gross Margin
Budgeting, Forecasting, and Planning with Modern Finance
Eliminate surprises, mitigate risk, and anticipate where and when your business will need to pivot by feeding plans with real-time data that’s relevant the moment you need to act.
Leverage preconfigured, flexible application processes for each of the following.
- Performance Summary
- Summary P&L’s
- Detailed P&L’s
- Product Analytics
- Forecast Summary
- Expense Drivers
- Project Capital Plan
- Projects Summary
- Expense Drivers
- Forecast Drivers
- Sales Drivers
- Predictive Correlations
- Predictive Adjusted Forecast
Leverage Transactions from Leading Workforce and Financial Management Systems
Through alliances and integrations with SnapLogic and Workday, Tidemark can import data from cloud and on-premise financial management, ERP, CRM and sales systems so you can improve the accuracy of plans and enhance them with social, mobile, and other Big Data to develop predictive cost budgets and revenue forecasts.
The Tidemark Advantage
Access a flexible, scalable baseline for revenue and expense planning needs, including configured processes, dimensions, and analytics.
Achieve the following benefits: