Redwood City, CA
Why work at Tidemark:
No newcomers to the performance management/business analytics market, the Tidemark team helped lead the last wave of innovation in this space. Now, we are leading the next. Tidemark’s team has helped more than 5000 companies evolve their analytical capabilities over the past 20 years with contributions to products such as Hyperion System 9, OutlookSoft 5, SAP EPM 7.5, and Oracle EPM 11. As times change, technology advances, and the speed of business accelerates, the need for better business performance is even more critical to be a market leader.
Tidemark went back to the analytics drawing board to deliver unified performance management applications that exceed organizations’ wildest dreams for power, usability, mobility, and cost savings. Using 21st-century technology, Tidemark apps offer on-demand performance management capabilities that work like real business people work. Decision makers at all levels now have access to even better intelligence, context, and risk impact information than the elite users of last generation business intelligence tools.
Top-tier venture companies with distinguished track records of success in enterprise software companies have confidence in Tidemark’s products, vision, and ability to execute. Tidemark’s investors are: Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint Ventures, SVB Capital and Tenaya Capital. Tidemark’s headquarters are in Redwood City, California.
We work on big data problems, cutting edge relevance algorithms from information retrieval, machine learning, and ranking to deliver a high-availability, low-latency service, which directly impacts business metrics.
Are you passionate about DevOps? Here is the very visible opportunity to showcases your talent to accelerate your career. We are massively scaling our applications infrastructure. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world-class engineering and production operations teams to scale up our application environment.
Please apply via email@example.com with the job title
- Work closely with developers in supporting new applications features, services launches and manage application using automated deployment tools. Monitor, support and deploy our multi tenant solutions.
- 4+ years building Django Applications.
- Hands-on experience with managing large, reliable, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience in build, deploy, troubleshooting and maintaining web services.
- Experience and expert in Python.
- Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake.
- Experience in any of the deployment tools like Saltstack, Puppet Ansible, or Chef.
- Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins, BuiltBot or CruiseControl.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Tidemark Systems Inc., 3200 Bridge Parkway, Suite 202, Redwood City, CA 94065
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Send resume with Job Code to HR, Tidemark Systems Inc., 3200 Bridge Parkway, Suite 202, Redwood City, CA 94065